You can also write to us at the following address:
Shoeaholics customer service
24 Britton Street
By clicking on the "Place Order" button in the Order Confirmation section of the Website when placing your order with us ("Order") you agree to these Terms of Sale. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order any Product(s) from our Website.
We may change these Terms of Sale at any time by updating this page, although changes will not apply to existing Contracts.
You may have other rights granted by law, and these Terms of Sale do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms of Sale will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.Our Details
We are Shoeaholics, a trading name of Kurt Geiger Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is 24 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5UA, United Kingdom and our registered number is 00968046. Our VAT number is 649691680.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
The Website to which these Terms of Sale apply and for which we are responsible is www.shoeaholics.comWho can purchase from us
To purchase from us you must be over 16. We deliver to a large number of worldwide destinations. A full list of counties and territories, shipping costs and delivery time can be found here. The third party couriers that we use for international delivery depends on the country being shipped to.How your contract with us is formed
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on 'add to bag' to add the Product you wish to purchase to your bag. Then proceed by clicking 'checkout now' to log into our secure servers to complete your Order.
All Products are displayed on our Website as an invitation to treat, which means they are not provided as an offer by us for you to accept. A binding legal contract will only be formed if and when we accept your Order in accordance with the process set out below.
You will have the option to create an account with us using your email address and you will also be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. We hold a secure password file to enable you to request a reminder, should it be forgotten on future transactions.
If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign in details to access your account.
You may also proceed as a 'guest' if you do not have an account or wish to register with us.
You will then be asked to input your billing and delivery addresses. The billing address that you enter must be the address that the card statement is sent to, however you can use a different delivery address.
You must then input your payment details. By clicking on the "place order" button you consent to the Terms of Sale.
Once you have completed compiling your Order, you will be asked to confirm that it is correct. If it is not correct, you can revisit your Order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your Order to us by clicking on the "place your order" button. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before submitting it to us. If you have any problems with your Order, you can contact us by email at Help@shoeaholics.com.
We will then send you a confirmatory email to acknowledge that we have received your Order. This is sent out automatically by us to the email address you use to place the Order.
After sending you this first email we will check to make sure we are able to fulfil your Order. If and when we are able to do so, you will then receive a second email from us confirming and accepting your Order, confirming dispatch of the Product(s) to the delivery address you have requested and giving you a link for you to track your Order ("Despatch Confirmation"). This is sent out automatically by us to the email address you register with us. At this point we will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your Order.
We will also notify you if any Products you have ordered are not available and you will not be charged for any missing items.
The Despatch Confirmation and all subsequent emails relating to your Order will contain an identifying number "Order Number" for your Order. You should make a note of your Order Number because we may ask for it in any subsequent communications we may have with you as it will help us to identify and therefore assist you quickly and easily.
You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Your Order will be accepted by us when we send the Despatch Confirmation to you confirming and accepting your Order and dispatch of the Product(s) and at this point the contract between us ("Contract") is formed. Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the Product(s) at the price set out in the Order.
If you discover you have made a mistake with your Order please contact us by email at Help@shoeaholics.com immediately. Please do this before we send the Despatch Confirmation confirming your Order. We are unable to rectify mistakes after this time, although you still have the right to cancel described below.Payment
The prices indicated on our Website at checkout include all taxes, including taxes, which may be payable in respect of the Product(s) and delivery charges.
All payments must be made at the time of dispatch of the Product(s) to you. Payment for all Product(s) must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment by credit, debit card and PayPal. Details of accepted payment card types can be found in our FAQs section[s1] . If we are unable to accept your Order for any reason then we will, at our option, either not debit your credit card or refund any money paid by you in respect of that Order. We will not dispatch the Product(s) until we receive payment in full.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Orders which we have already confirmed as described above.
For payment by card, all credit and debit cardholders and bank/building society account holders respectively may be subject to authorisation and authentication. If the issuer of your payment card or our service provider refuses to, or does not for any reason authorise or validate the payment, we will not be liable in these circumstances for any delay or non-delivery in respect of the Product(s) which you have ordered as a result.
By providing the relevant information to us, you specifically authorise us to transmit or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, debit or credit card details or credit reports, to authenticate your identity and delivery address for the Product(s), validate your payment card and obtain authorisations for your payments for Product(s).Delivery and Availability
We aim to deliver Product(s) to you, to the delivery address you have requested in your Order within the time set out in our Shipping Times but we cannot give an exact delivery date. If we have not delivered the Product(s) within 30 days of submitting your Order or any other date that we have agreed with you then you may cancel the Contract and we will refund any money paid by you.Damaged or Defective Product(s)
After receiving your product, if you are not happy with your purchase you may return the product to us for a full refund as set out in this section "damaged or defective products" or the next "your right to cancel".
- Subject to any specific warranties we offer in relation to particular products, or those which are implied by law, we do not offer any warranty or guarantee on our products. In connection with the circumstances in which the Product(s) are supplied by us, the warranties implied by law are that the Products comply with the descriptions provided by us, are fit for purpose and are of satisfactory quality.
- You should inspect the Product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage. Please try on any footwear you have received from us indoors with socks. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. If you find a defect or damage and you are not happy with your purchase you must tell us as soon as possible by writing to us at Help@shoeaholics.com or Shoeaholics Customer Service, 24 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5UA, United Kingdom and we will ask you to return the product(s) back to the original place of purchase.
- If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we will replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by you, including any delivery charges you paid either when ordering the Product (if you are being given a refund) or returning the item to us, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s). If you would prefer a replacement of the Product(s) please contact us and we will replace the item at no extra charge to you where this is reasonably practicable.
- If the Product(s) are found to have been damaged after delivery to you, we will contact you to let you know and discuss this with you. It is your responsibility to arrange collection of any unauthorised returns from our premises, for example Products which have been returned because they were defective but which are subsequently found not to be defective; accordingly we reserve the right to return these Products to you at your cost. We will be unable to refund any delivery charges you paid either when ordering the Product or returning the item to us.
- These Terms of Sale do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
- Subject to paragraph (v) above, we are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of these Terms of Sale by us. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms of Sale is strictly limited to no more than 125% of the purchase price of the Product you purchased and this cap includes any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Order is accepted by us.
- Subject to paragraph (v) above, we are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts; or
- loss of anticipated savings
provided that this shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property in accordance with your statutory rights or paragraph (vi) or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the above categories of loss of this paragraph (vii).
- Subject to paragraph (v) above, we are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms of Sale arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
Please note that nothing contained in these Terms of Sale in any way affects your statutory rights.
If you require any information as to your statutory rights, you may wish to contact your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or refer to the Office of Fair Trading's Website.Your right to cancel
If you are a consumer (i.e. you are not purchasing either wholly or in part for your business or you are not a business) you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract (other than for personalised or other products which we have specified as non-returnable) and receive a refund from us, including any delivery charges you paid when ordering the Product. You must inform us in writing at Customer Service 24 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5UA, United Kingdom or by email at Help@shoeaholics.com if you wish to cancel within fourteen (14) working days, starting on the day after the Product(s) are delivered to you.
If you choose to cancel then you must return the Product(s) to us at your cost and risk and we advise you to ensure the Product(s) are adequately insured during the return journey. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s) including the original box supplied with the Product(s) if any. Please try on any footwear you have received from us indoors with socks. As set out in the "Damaged or Defective Product(s)" section above, you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
If you have not returned the Product(s) within 14 days of cancellation or when requested by us to do so, whichever occurs first, we can collect the Product(s) from you at your cost.
Gift recipients may request that a refund is made to the purchaser of the Product(s). To request that a refund is made to the purchaser please contact our Customer Services department by email to Help@shoeaholics.com.
Where you paid for Products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited.
All refunds will be made within 30 working days either:
(where Products have not been delivered to you at the delivery address you have requested within 30 days of your Order) of our confirmation by email to you that your Order has been cancelled; or
(where Products have been delivered to you) of our receipt of the Products you have returned to us.
We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms of Sale and your Order. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in the English language.
These Terms of Sale constitute the entire agreement between us as to your purchase of the Product(s) and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images and descriptions of Products are correct at the time that the information is first put onto our Website. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of images portrayed on this Website. Colours of actual Products may differ from those in images and this is a product of our photographic process.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms of Sale or of any term of these Terms of Sale will be governed by the laws of England.
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or use of the Website. However you should note that this does not prevent residents of other jurisdictions from starting proceedings in their own local courts.
If any provision of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will be deleted from the rest of these Terms of Sale which shall remain unaffected.
No delay or failure by us to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms of Sale will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies prevent any other or further exercise of them.
A person who is not a party to a contract governing the Terms of Sale between you and us is not entitled to enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 except where these Terms of Sale expressly provide for such rights.Shoeaholics term of use
www.shoeaholics.com "Website" is a site which is operated as a trading name of Kurt Geiger Ltd, 24 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5UA, United Kingdom ("we", "us", "our").
You can contact us by email at Help@shoeaholics.com.
Your purchase of products which we supply to you through this Website (whether orders are placed online or over the telephone) ("Products") is subject to the Website Terms of Sale as outlined above ("Terms of Sale").
You can also write to us at the following address:
Shoeaholics Customer Service
24 Britton Street
www.shoeaholics.com "Website" is a site which is operated as a trading name of Kurt Geiger Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is 24 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5UA, United Kingdom and our registered number is 968046. Our VAT number is 649691680.
You can contact us by email at Help@shoeaholics.com.
You can also write to us at the following address:
Shoeaholics Customer Service
24 Britton Street
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website at any time.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the Website Content without our written permission.
no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material; and
the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
You must not use, transfer, copy or reproduce any part of the Website Content, this website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
You must not use the Website for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms or is otherwise unlawful.
We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.Our Liability to you
personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this Website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that the use of this Website will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Website at any time.
Please note that nothing contained in these Terms of Sale in any way affects your statutory rights.Information on this website
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images and descriptions of Products are correct at the time that the information is first put onto our Website. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of images portrayed on this Website. Colours of actual Products may differ from those in images and this is a product of our photographic process.Linking
You may not link to this Website from another website unless you comply with the following guidelines and obtain our consent in writing in advance (the granting of which may be subject to further conditions):
links must be to the homepage of the Website at www.kurtgeiger.com;
you may not create a frame or any other border around the website;
the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service.
You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All contents of this website are: Copyright 2014 Kurt Geiger Limited.
PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
SUBSCRIBE FOR AN EXTRA 15% OFF YOUR 1ST ORDER
Terms & Conditions
This promotional code is valid when used online at www.shoeaholics.com and will allow an extra 15% off a purchase made within 6 months of receiving the code. Terms apply, see below for details.
- This code is valid for 6 months from the date on which the code was received via email.
- Each code is unique and is valid on a single transaction of products only.
- When using the code online at www.shoeaholics.com, enter the promotion code during checkout as discount codes cannot be added retrospectively.
- The 15% discount is applicable to all shoes, bags and accessories.
- The Kurt Geiger NHS WE ARE ONE charity items are excluded from all discounts or promotions as all proceeds from the sales of these would go directly to the NHS.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. In the event of a return of goods purchased using the card, refunds will be credited for original amount paid and to the original method of payment.
- Delivery charges are not included in this offer, the 15% off is not applied to any delivery services available in-store or online.
- Shoeaholics reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this promotional at any time and to take the appropriate action including cancellation of the code.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time. For details on how to do this please click here.
Shoeaholics Customer Survey
- The Shoe Talk customer satisfaction survey is managed by our research partner SMG. Your responses will be stored for 2 years. You can request removal of your data at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Free Premium Protector Spray included within every single order placed from 14/09/21.
• The free Premium Protector Spray cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit.
• The free Premium Protector Spray will be sent with your order.
• We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.
• If you wish to return an order or item, the transaction can only be returned if the gift with the purchase item is also returned.
Please visit https://www.shoeaholics.com/liquiproof for more info.
Free Standard Delivery for Orders over £75.00: We're pleased to now offer free standard delivery for orders over £75.00 on our website. All items in your basket are eligable and the delivery fee will automatically be removed when your basket reaches £75 or more!
SAH Customer Survey
The competition closes at midnight on 9/3/2023.
The winner of the prize draw will be randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and contacted by a Shoeaholics representative by 14/3/2023 via email.
All successful submissions of the survey will be entered into the prize draw, with the exception of Kurt Geiger/Shoeaholics employees providing they are aged 18 or over.
The prize shall consist of twelve single gift voucher codes which each provide for one free pair of shoes to the value of £100 per month for twelve months for five winning entrants. Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Prizes are returnable only for exchange and cannot be refunded.
The winners will be contacted via the email submitted at the end of the survey with further details.
Shoeaholics reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time, and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the competition if it deems such action necessary
Shoeaholics Extra 15% off everything
Offer is valid until midnight 04.12.22 when you purchase from the following categories: www.shoeaholics.com. Must add code at basket, as discount codes cannot be added retrospectively. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code and cannot be redeemed against delivery costs. Read our delivery policy for more details before completing checkout: https://help.shoeaholics.com/hc/en-gb/sections/360004725959-Delivery-Option